Monday, September 15, 2014

I'm Melting

Dear Weather,

It's fall. I think you missed the memo. It should not be 72 degrees at 7:00 am. Please stop this awful heat wave.

Sincerely,
Kristyn


Okay, I know it's beautiful and perfect where I live about 90% of the year and I have no right to complain. However, the 10% where it is NOT perfect, it is literal hell for me.

It is wayyyy too hot! I know the title of my blog is "SWEAT and Sparkles"... But really, sweating while laying in bed is not cute!

End of rant. For today.

;)

My reign of "Super Summer Sub" is officially over! I'm DONE subbing Zumba for awhile, hooray! I got a B on my Pysch exam I took last week, which is pretty good considering I completely forgot to look at the first chapter! 

On Saturday, I spent the night at my mama's to try and escape the heat. A little bit of a trade off, as it was much cooler under the fan, but not so comfy on the couch! My dog was not at all amused.


I ended up crashing a friend of my stepdad's son's (phew!) birthday party with family. It was a lot of fun, surprisingly! My mama loves to dance so we spent most of the time dancing on the dance floor. The mom of the kid LOVES Zumba, and is part Columbian, so she was playing all her favorite jams!

Extra added bonus: Yummy Phil's BBQ (Gluten free BBQ sauce, win!) and a photobooth! 


On the agenda for today: A whole 'lotta nothing! Until I have to work at 2:20!

Stay sparkly (and cool!),
Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment